Child and Family Services Agency

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Foster Home Licensing and Forms

CFSA licenses and administers new and existing foster care homes serving children and youth. This page contains all of the required forms associated with licensing and maintaining new foster care homes.

Once you have successfully entered all necessary information on the forms, you may choose between printing them out and bringing them to class. You may save the forms to your computer and email them to the Family Licensing Division. Or, simply utilize the online option for document submission by selecting the submit at the top of this page and the forms will be sent directly to our central email box at [email protected].

If you prefer to discuss your questions with a staff member, feel free to ask your foster parent trainer during any class session or your assigned licensing specialist. For resource parents who have finished training and have already been assigned to a social worker, please contact your social worker directly for questions.

Foster Home Licensing Forms


If you have suggestions about information or resources you would like to have available here, email CFSA.