Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


Child and Family Services Agency

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Youth Be Heard!

If you are unhappy with CFSA services or decisions, you can do the following:

Talk to Your Social Work Team

  • Talk to your social worker. Be clear about your concerns. 
  • Talk to others in the chain of command: your social worker’s supervisor, program manager, or administrator. When you call a CFSA employee and get voicemail, you will be able to get the supervisor’s name and telephone number from the voicemail message.
  • Talk to your guardian ad litem or other on your service team. Be clear about your concerns. Ask for their help in speaking up.

Contact CFSA's Ombudsman

If you are age 15 or older, and have sincerely worked with your social worker and/or guardian ad litem to resolve an issue, the CFSA Ombudsman can help. Living arrangements, rights, and fair treatment are some of the concerns the Ombudsman can address.

To reach CFSA’s Ombudsman, you may call (202) 727-2111 or email [email protected].

Service Contact: 
Contact Email: 
Contact Phone: 
(202) 442-6100
Contact Fax: 
(202) 727-6505
Contact TTY: 
Office Hours: 
Monday to Friday 8 am to 4:45 pm
Service Location: 

200 I Street, SE

GIS Address: 
200 I Street, SE