Child and Family Services Agency

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Service Appeal Brochure (English)

Monday, March 19, 2012

An attorney may speak for CFSA. You may bring an attorney, too. Neither the court nor CFSA will provide one for you.

The Fair Hearing Examiner makes a decision about your issue. If you don’t like the decision, you can appeal it. However, if the Fair Hearing Examiner agreed with CFSA, we can act on your issue while you continue to appeal.