Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


Child and Family Services Agency

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Claiming a tax deduction for your foster child

As a foster parent, adoptive parent, guardian or kinship caregiver, you may have some questions about filing your tax returns. The information in this FAQ should not be considered legal or tax advice, but is general information that might be a helpful starting point.