Grandparent Subsidy Program
Are you a District resident who’s raising your grandchild, great-grandchild, great-niece, or great-nephew? You may qualify for the Grandparent Caregiver Program. It provides monthly financial assistance to help you care for the child related to and living with you.
Although the DC Child and Family Services Agency runs the program, it is only for people not involved in the child welfare system. To find out more, see the Fact Sheet below. To apply, download and complete the application below and mail it as instructed.
- Grandparent Caregivers Program Fact Sheet
- Application for Grandparent Caregivers Subsidy Program
- Grandparent Program Annual Report CY14 - 15l Report C
- Grandparent Caregivers Program Annual CY 2016
- Grandparent Caregivers Program Annual Report CY 2017
- Grandparent Caregivers Program Annual Report CY 2018