Friday, October 8, 2021
Instructions and Online Submission for CPR Customers
Submit the application here for any individual getting a first-time clearance for work with your organization - a new employee, contractor, volunteer or intern or a current employee, contractor, volunteer or intern who has a new position which requires a child protection clearance. Be sure to upload a color copy of a government-issued photo ID as well. As a courtesy, applications for new hires are processed within 14 days of receiving a correct and complete application.
- Scroll down to get the application
- Download it on your computer and name the file with the applicant's name, document type and submission date, for example: John-Doe-App-10-01-2021 and John-Doe-ID-10-01-2021 or John-Doe-App-ID-10-01-2021
- Do not put periods, punctuation or special characters in your file name
- Put the date of submission in the file name - NOT the applicant's date of birth
- Upload your completed application and ID by pressing the "Browse your device" link below
- Do not combine multiple applications and submit them all together, upload one at a time
- Enter an email address and a description of the files (e.g., application or ID) and then click "upload"
- You won't receive a confirmation email, but you will see a message that says "Success! Your file has been uploaded."