Office of Well Being (OWB) Universal e-Referral
Make all education, substance abuse, domestic violence and family conferencing/teaming service requests on our Office of Well Being Universal e-Referral form and email it to [email protected].
Education Services (202) 727-7511
Domestic Violence Services (202) 727-3526
Substance Abuse Services (202) 727-4283
Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children (ICPC)
- 100-A Template
- 100-B Template
- 101 Form
- Article VI Form
- ICPC Cover Letter Template
- SW Statement Homestudy Reg 2
- SW Statement to Court Reg 7
- Collaborative Services
- Child Care Referral Packet
- FTM Referral Form
- Homemaker/In-home Respite
- Lifelong Connection Therapeutic referral
- OYE Services Ages 15 & up
- Rapid Housing Program Criteria
- Youth Aftercare Authorization
- Youth Aftercare Referral Packet
- School Enrollment Process
- Education Information Form
- Education Information Form Directions
- Education Practice Guide
The Family Visitation Quick Reference Guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to use the visitation templates.
The In-home Visitation Template is to be used for families that are receiving in-home services
Both of these templates should be used to guide the visitation planning with the children/families on your caseload. The purpose is to ensure each visit is meaningful and constructive and all parties involved are getting the most from this time. The tool is to be used every 90 days or sooner (if there are changes needed) and in conjunction with the family. Note: refer to the Quick Reference Guide for further information.
Child Protective Services
Emergency Kinship Licensing
To initiate the KinFirst temporary licensing process, the assigned social worker must complete either the DC or MD packet with the prospective provider. To submit, read instructions enclosed in either packet. Or, for further assistance, call (202) 727-3893.
Substance Abuse Services